Monday, April 2, 2007

Wish granted!

Well I finished my last post by saying I wish someone would make a decision for me on what to do with my summer. I guess the decision hasn't really been made, but I did find out that the place where I was hoping to work will not have a job open for when i was hoping to work there. I guess that at least narrows down one option.
Also, I finished my book today! YAY! I think I should make a goal to read a certain number of books this summer. Maybe 20? That wouldn't be too hard...

3 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I can suggest some books to you, if you want.

Chelsie said...

Yeah! That would help a lot!

aunt megyn said...

hi chelsie! i'm enjoying your blog and the account of all your camping adventures. great pictures, too!
i read a lot, too, so if you need any more suggestions let me know!