Sunday, April 8, 2007

DARK, DARK, DARK!

I dyed my hair again. It seems like each time I go in to get it dyed, I come out with it being a little bit darker. Well now it is VERY dark! I do like it though.

I love easter! Yesterday in celebration of easter I went to my friend's house to dye and roll easter eggs with his family. It was really fun! You guys know those little plastic wrapper things that always come in the dying kits that seem to just sit on the egg like a skirt? Well I found out what they do! They are shrinkers! All you have to do is put one on an egg and dip it into boiling water and it shrinks around the egg! I was so amazed! I think my favorite egg that I made was my Auburn egg! I made it in honor of Laura. I was going to make an Alabama egg too so that EV, Steph, and Megan wouldn't be mad but we didn't have any red dye... sorry!


Have y'all ever done egg rolling? Me neither! I had never even heard of it. So basically after you dye all of these eggs you go to a large hill and just start rolling them down. You can also play catch with them, see how far you can throw them, or see if you can hit a seagull. After you throw them you see which ones have survived! Its pretty fun, even though one of the seagulls decided to retaliate and almost pelted me!


Also while I was over there we had a picnic! This family loves to hunt so we at ELK BBQ!!!! Awesome, huh? It's actually pretty dang good! :)

1 comment: