Monday, April 16, 2007

Hallelujah!

Today was my last day of classes! HALLELUJAH! I get to rest for 3 days until finals begin! I've also already taken half of my finals! YAY!
Tonight for family home evening we were supposed to play outdoor games. I got that bright idea that since the pool had been emptied we should draw a four square box and play in the pool! It was so much fun! We basically got a crowd!
Here are some pictures from fishing! I had a really fun time! We fished for 10 hours! I thought I was going to DIE! I did catch a big rainbow trout though. Between everyone in the group we cought 6 rainbow trout.
This is the Heber Creaper- the railroad that drives by. As you can see from the picture, it was VERY cold outside! Needless to say, I did not get sunburnt! :)
This is me with the days catch! These fish were HEAVY!
Me pretending like I was the one who cooked the fish. In reality I wouldn't touch them until they didn't look like fish anymore.
The days catch! Look how Will ripped their heads off! Not very appetising- i know. They did end up tasting really good though! :) We also got some of the people in the enclave to come over and eat some! Everyone approved!

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wanna hear something funny? Walter was in Provo fishing Wed., Thurs., and Fri.! I should've made that connection earlier. Oh well.

Chelsie said...

haha! that stinks that I missed him! What was he doing out here?