Thursday, April 12, 2007

STRESS!

This week has been CRAZY! It is one week before finals begin and I somehow still have 3 finals scheduled for today and tomorrow. I just got back from my D&C final and have another one at 4. The final at 4 requires a 5 minute presentation and 3 page paper. Have I started working on either? Nope! In fact I need to make a power point for my presentation and the power point program on my computer isn't even working! YIPEE! Also this morning I got an email telling me that we will have a potluck at my final and that I need to bring some baked potatoes! Do I have potatoes? Do I have a car to get to the store? Do I have time to back these potatoes which I don't have? No to all of the above! Anyways, I am a little bit stressed! I seriously have not had a free moment since sunday! AGH! I guess the only thing I can do is get back to work....

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

You haven't started??????????? Well, good luck!