Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm HOME!!!

Well, over two days after leaving BYU I'm finally home!!! The flights were good, although I'm totally bummed that BOTH of my bags were overweight! 55 lbs and 65 lbs- not exciting when it means 50 bucks from the wallet, is it? I guess it is still better than for my friend amber who is spending the entire summer in italy but can only bring a carry-on! THAT would be tough! The really good news is that from now on I will never be car-less again... i hope! I'm also really excited for the summer to get started! Tomorrow I get to go to the grandmother's and look at a possibility for a lakehouse. We'll see if i can't get a job from the G-ma! In other news, I had to send back my new camera for repair. :( That means no pictures for a while... But i should get it back before too long!

No comments: