Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving break is over... I'm actually kinda glad in a way. This break wasn't the best. Hopefully this post doesn't sound whiney....

I spent most of tuesday and wednesday sitting on the couch. It was good to relax but Andres was at work all day and I don't have any other to hang out with so i got kinda bored. Thursday started out with me and Andres hiking the Y. This normally would have been really fun but Andres and I were bikering so the fun was lost. Then around 3 we left for his sister's for dinner. Recently my acne pills have been giving me really really bad stomach aches. Unfortunatly I was having one of these stomach aches all afternoon. The ride up to his sister's house was really really painful. I just kinda sat there and tried not to puke. When we got to his sister's I was too sick to eat. After about an hour there I started to feel a little bit better and was able to eat a little bit of turkey and some yams. That night we came home early-ish so that Andres could go to bed. He had to be at work at 3am for black friday.

The next day I went back to sitting on the couch and doing the occasional homework. Jean came over for about 2 hours and we did some homework and extra credit for music. That night after Andres came home from work we broke up. It was really sad. He's been my best friend since i moved here so its been really hard. We both know that its for the best though.

The good news is that since Saturday was full of sporting events, I was able to get my mind off of the breakup. The BYU-Utah game was AMAZING! It was definantly a nail-biter! We were ahead the entire game until Utah scored a touchdown with 1:35 left in the fourth quarter. I definantly thought it was over when we were 4th down and 18 to go. Luckily Max Hall made an amazing pass. We made a touchdown with about 35 seconds left and were able to stop Utah from scoring. It was so happy! After the game I stayed at home and watched the Alabama/Auburn game! War Eagle! Then BYU basketball played #1 North Carolina. This game was really good. The night before our basketball team had beaten #6 Louisville. We stayed right with North Carolina the entire game until about 2 minutes left. It was a really good game and we got some good recognition.
Anyways, school is back in. Although its stressful, I'm just glad to have something to do. I'll really be happy when I get to go back home in a few weeks! YAY! It'll be good to have some time home to breath and hopefully get back to normal.....

3 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Aw, too bad about Andres. Don't worry, I'm sure you're right that it's for the best.

Dad said...

"War Eagle!" ?????

I guess that leaves only Rachel in the will. Everyone else has gone over to the "dark side".

Love,

"Roll Tide!" Dad

Chelsie said...

bellafioresc.com