Saturday, November 3, 2007

long time, no talk

Well, I haven't really been feeling like a lot has been happening so I haven't written in a while. I've decided that I'm going to try to get back to posting now. Lets see... recent news...
School has been going well. I am VERY busy. It seems like I'm in class during the entire time the sun is out. However, classes are really fun and I don't normally dread going to class.

Also, I have a boyfriend. His name is Andres, he's fun. He's from Connecticut. We've been dating for about 2 months but we just recently decided to become exclusive. Here is a picture of us from the other night right before we went in to Olive Garden for dinner. It was yummy!
Also, Andres and I got a little gerbil. His name is Gilbert. Here he is. He's pretty cute but he bites. His bites don't hurt, they just startle you. Anyways, now both Andres and I are scared to touch him. Hopefully as he gets settled in to the new home he will bite less.
Last night a few of us went up into the canyon and drove up and around on the mountains. It was really cool. There were a bunch of places with AMAZING views. One that I really liked was from the other side of Y-mountain but we were way high up and we could see provo through a small slit between Y-mountain and another mountain. It was really pretty but couldn't be captured in a picture because it was night time. Anyways, here's another picture...
Anyways, this semester has been pretty fun. I'll try to keep y'all !

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Yeah for pictures! I can't wait to see you this weekend!