Monday, November 23, 2009

"I couldn't help but notice that you caught the bouquet. My name is Nick"

Saturday was Jean and Sean's wedding! The day was SO busy. It all started at 445 when I got all ready and headed to their new apartment where Amber did Jean's hair and I did breakfast and her makeup. Jean's ceremony was at 10 so she had to be in Draper by 9- and leave her apartment by 820. I was trying to take as many pictures of the day as I could but as I got busier it started to slip my mind. Here are some pictures from the getting ready part of the morning.What a BEAUTIFUL bride! :)

After Jean was ready Ambs got herself ready. I was all done so I just hung out and took pics:)


After Jean was all ready I stopped by the store and IKEA with Sam and headed up to the temple. It was a cold day and is SO windy by Draper. We were all freezing- I wasn't able to get any pictures there. At 130 was a sweet luncheon at the location of the reception. Jean's dad gave a nice speech and Sean sang a beautiful song to Jean. I think it was called "God Bless our Love". I cried.

That night at the reception we took a few pictures, decorated the car that Jean and Sean drove away in and consumed a disgusting amount of various cakes and desserts. They decided not to do a garter toss because Jean's dress was fitted almost all the way down but kept the tradition of the bouquet toss. Resulting in the following picture and title of this post.Yes, a boy did come up to me and say exactly what is in my title. I'm pretty sure that my "wow, that's awkward" look on my face scared him away though.

one more with the bride-Jean was so beautiful. I really wish I had gotten a picture with her dress and everything.

I really hate getting flowers right before I leave. I had to leave two bouquets in Alabama the day after I got them to travel back to Utah during the summer. I came home on Sunday and really wanted to bring these on the plane with me. I brought them up to the airport in the car and then decided that it wasn't a good idea. Regretfully I had to leave them:( But i took a dark (it was 7am) picture with them at the last moment in the car...You can hardly see them, but it was the best I could do.

The wedding was beautiful- even if depressing to see one of my last single friends go- and I wish Jean and Sean all the happiness in the world. They both deserve it.

No comments: