Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WII!!!!!

Well, they said the wii was fun and they sure were right! I went over to my friends house this morning and played on her new wii. After boxing I was seriously sweating! It was kinda like tae bo with a purpose, i mean, i didn't want to lose!
In other news, I am now planning on doing the cotton row run! Rachel says that she wants to do it, and i should be able to keep up with someone who is 7 months pregnant! So I did a little running today. Only a mile and a half, but i figure some is better than none. I probably could have gone farther but i was on a tread mill which isn't very fun and my exercise buddy finished her warm-up so i thought i would be done too... Its also good because I decided that im going to do the triathlon this august again... i just need to find a running buddy...

No comments: